Portable and ultra-lightweight generators for Agile Combat Employment
The Wright family of generators makes lightweight deployable infrastructure possible, even without a grid. Built upon the breakthrough Wright Motor technology
used for aerospace, these generators are ideal for expeditionary energy and fleet electrification in austere and remote environments.
Half the weight and volume of existing generators, our generator makes vehicle electrification practical.
Rugged and versatile
The Wright Generator is capable of supplying power in military, marine, and aerospace environments.
The Wright Generator is sling-loadable and towable, making tactile battlefield recharging flexible.
Wright 30 kW Dynamo GENERATOR vs. Off-the-shelf
Light and lean
Our generator is both half the size and half the weight of off-the-shelf generators today.
- 2x smaller and lighter
- First generator, the 30 kW Dynamo, is built and available for field testing
- Developed with the U.S. Air Force
- Family of generators from 30–600 kW
- Up to 12x more generators per 463L pallet
- Rapid recharge in remote areas
Flexible input and output
The Wright Generator can take in power from diverse sources and outputs to many sources, making it versatile for aerospace, defense machines, and motor vehicles.
- Outputs DC and AC
- Can be used as generator or vehicle charger
- Accepts shore power, wind and solar, and liquid fuel
- Flexible, deployable infrastructure for contested logistics environments
Power Pallet System
Up to 3 days of power
The Wright Generator leverages technology chosen by NASA and the U.S. Department of Energy, supporting the electrification of large fleets, like the Army's 225,000 vehicles.
- Batteries enable silent operational mode with low heat signature
- Auxiliary power units for aerospace
- Compact generators for electric trucks
- Power supply in rugged environments, from military to marine
- Transportable power for humanitarian and military missions
Selected by Army Applications Laboratory (AAL)
for development testing as a Tactical Battlefield Recharger in support of the Department of Defense’s fleet electrification goals.
600 kW Wright BEEDLE Generator in development
The BEEDLE generator packs 600 kW into a single 463L pallet and will work as a generator or as a charger for vehicle electrification. Currently under development in partnership with the U.S. Air Force.
Subscribe to Updates